BBP 0.00% 9.5¢ babcock & brown power

how could they not comment to the market before rumours start...

1. ape
    409 Posts.
    how could they not comment to the market before rumours start emerging which they will

its rediculous for the company not to at least say

"yes we have numerous potential possibilities"

or

"no ! we are a hopeless bunch of panzies without hope and bbp power generation will close tomorrow and australian business and residential clients will be without a future and we plan to close down christmas day so go eat cold raw turkey etc"

pretty simple really , only one possibility. i would say a 3-10 bagger.

the main problem is that potential buyers will be keeping the sp down as low as possible to make shareholders desperate.And this in itself is a reason for a company announcement to relieve shareholders of worry so they dont sell out too low which will impact on the company asset sale price.

all psychology of course.fundamentals are fine.technicals are rediculous.All three add up to guilt by association(with bnb )

i might add that this afternoon i had drink with a mate that works for alinta...he was driving a westnet vehicle huh ? work that out. Westnet is a bbi company not alinta or bbp ...so there is a definite crossing of capital and various assets within the babcock companies blurring all of our theories that they really are independent ....which of course they are not !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BBP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.