GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

love to see the answer to these questions, page-2

1. 384 Posts.
    snicket

Your question comes across as if you dont understand what has been written in the latest announcement.

They are NOT leaving the testing till end of June as you imply. They are awaiting the testing program to be completed and ratified.

More importantly they are currently sourcing the required equipment ATM. Your inference they leaving testing till end of June is incorrect.

As I have stated in another thread, it all comes down to the actual start date of testing. Thats measns when the program is ratified, equipment on site and testing is actually underway.

Now its quite possible they may have the test program completed and ratified anytime, however still useless to all concerned holding options if the required equpiment suffers any delays.

Options do appear to be fighting an uphill battle as each day goes by, HOWEVER they are not officially DEAD until the close of June 30.

ATM, current option holders have no choice but to sit and wait.

Until we have an actual start date for testing, no one can predict where the SP will be come June 30.

Each Zone will take 3 days to test.
    5 zones = 15 days (hence the statement in announcment of testing over several weeks)

I do however anticipate we will have started testing some zones prior to June 30, all subject to a testing start date being announced.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.