GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

love to see the answer to these questions, page-3

1. 4,289 Posts.
    wktswkts
    I believe you are right, however once again it is very hard to know with the wording of ann' put together in a way that can be taken in more ways than one. It seems another ann' that is not 100% clear.
    On one hand we have "Production testing of the five major gas bearing zones in Paradox basin #2 is expected to commence this month" but then further on we have "The testing programme will be ready this week and field operations should commence in late June or early July once the necessary equipment and materials have been arranged." This second statement makes it sound a long way off yet the first part makes it sound as though it could be any day.
    After only reading whole ann' once I thought the option holders were 100% dead and buried, as do most, however after reading your post and then slowly going over the ann' again & again I once again think the poor oppie holders still have a glimmer of hope that there may still be some (all be it small) chance of a positive outcome.
    If I could give my (basically worthless) opinion,I think best bet for option holders is to (dare I say it) sink some more money into GDN only this time buy as many heads as you can afford to as IMO there is a good chance of a decent spike in price once the potential in this project finally comes to fruition (most likely long after options gone).
    I personally made a loss on the oppies but now feel quite positive about still coming out on top with my heads averaged down to mid 8c range. Of course all this is just my opinion and all should DYOR
    Best of luck
    B Rubes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.