CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

It seems to me that no-one can do the numbers. M & G only...

1. 74 Posts.
    It seems to me that no-one can do the numbers. M & G only have,11.6% of CDU take into account the options leaves then 11% fully diluted.They are just half way to 19.9%. They?ve got 10m in the placement and 7m on the market.Most of that has come from small players who get spooked every time the Dow drops and you may notice that M & G only buy on bad market days. The rallies are caused by shorters. I think everyone is getting a little confused.
    Remember M & G is part of the Vanguard Group, the biggest or one of the biggest funds in the work with over US$1.1 Trillion in assets under management roughly. SO we are talking about what a company worth 1.1 Trillion is going to do. Firstly they have some of the smartest brains in the world working for them. They have the biggest institutional market makers buying their stock in CDU. They are probably the shorting and buying as well and as long as they end up even for the day don?t have to notify the market. In other words they can short on the open and send the stock down 15c; all of the nervous nellies sell to them whilst M & G soak up their stock.
    PROBLEM for M & G. Those tactics only worry for the mindless and nervous nellies and I reckon that getting the next 9% won?t be as easy as the first. You also must realize that HC gets thousands of hits a day and CDU is the biggest to get hits so Mums and Dads read but never post. So HC has also become the tool for the traders to suck Mums and Dads into selling by down ramping CDU IMO. Could you imagine if shareholders all stopped selling from Monday? I see the biggest problem with CDU is too many small shareholders and so did Azure and bringing in a big group to soak up the retailers was a master move and is obviously working.
    If there is an announcement out next week that M & G are still buying I reckon it will trigger Aussie Insto's into action and it will be a race to the finish. Some have assumed that M & G are buying for another group, maybe Xstrata or OZ. Remember they will only have 19.9%, we (CDU HOLDERS) have 80%. They only way they can get control is if WM lets them. If he says No so will 60-70% of CDU Shareholders.
    Anyway just my way of thinking cheers
    Ikey Moses

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.