CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

loved that curtain call and encore, page-8

1. 281 Posts.
    Aka,
    I think you are correct in your assumptions here.
    Today was a prime example of brokers playing games with a lot of money.
    Of the 1175 trades I reckon that probably 175 were somewhat above board, the other thousand were controlling the price both up & down.
    The gobble at the end of the day was to provide the brokers clients with a green investment, not a red number. This gives them the pat on the back & the room to move how they like as long as the results are on the table.
    I believe there is way too much manipulation happening with CDU & probably a lot of other stocks on the ASX but we cannot watch them all can we.
    I think the so called baddies are just about out of ammo & the real game is about to begin. If the tactics start to mimic todays trade, it will be a further signal to me that the traders are in a much weaker position than they were prior to our new major shareholders coming on board.
    This is very good for LT's in the short term, but it also leaves us open to what they want to happen as they now have real power with CDU.
    Hopefully they are in this for the long haul as the real value of CDU is still to be realised by all of us & it is a bloody lot more than todays market values us at.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.