AMX 0.00% 39.0¢ aerometrex limited

GoldManiaPIR has discovered one good shoot of mineralisation,...

1. 211 Posts.
    GoldMania

PIR has discovered one good shoot of mineralisation, excellent widths, grades and metallurgy. But it is one shoot which is along one 25km long deformation zone.
    Possibly could get out 5 m ozs if the shoot continues its present form, and more. Basically one style of mineralisation. It is not clear, but it appears PIR own 90% of the project, before the Mali Govt share (which is 20%). The other 10% being owned by a local Mali Company (but I am not 100% on this)..so PIR have 70% of the project? and hence 2.1 m equity ounces of gold.

AMX is a different game altogether. 150 km of strike extent (600% longer), 3.1 m ozs at 5 km of this major structure/deformation zone, and multiple styles of mineralisation (oxide, sulphide, intrusion related, rheology contrast controlled etc). There is a suggestion of high grade shoots within the 5 kms, in the latest drilling and the next resource upgrade will be one to watch for evidence of shoots. It is hard to imagine, given the bends and intrusions of the deformation zone that these would not occur. Trick is to find them. Basically with AMX you seem to have a crustal scale plumbing system along which gold rich fluids have been circulating for a long period of time, and depositing in different parts of the plumbing system, depending on the stress regime operating at the time. There is evidence of NNW, NW and NE structural control at the moment.

AMX have 100% of the project before Burkina govt ownership (10%). Hence AMX own 90% of the Batie Project...which equates to about 2.7 m equity ozs of gold.

The AMX ground has the higher probability of producing significantly more ounces of gold in my opinion. 10m ozs would not surprise?

Do your own research on the above for sure. I find it a little surprising that equity ownership in gold projects is not disclosed in each presentation, perhaps I am missing something. It is a basic concept to watch carefully. Different countries have different free carried equities, JV exist with different equity positions, buy out positions, NSR's etc. Be careful

The PFS should make things a lot clearer of the short term ONLY. It will have nothing to say about the exploration potential, and there is a significant story in this.

Time will tell. Despite what rubbish comes out of the Fed Gold is money, all the rest is credit (or IOU). I love gold!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5185 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.