BUL 7.14% 5.2¢ blue energy limited

There is a pressing need for the availability of new gas supply...

1. 7,856 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 616
    There is a pressing need for the availability of new gas supply in the country... And the majors need it to meet future decades commitments.

QLD has been the exception to the rule with regard to fraccing… Continued on during last Fed. Labor Govt. so I'd be pretty surprised to see a reversal if and when, next time.

In neighbouring permits either side of ATP-814 Shell are producing gas. The geology is the same and continues through both Shell and Blue's acreage. How nonsensical would it be to say "No" to more Shell wells and Blue's tenements in 814. Additionally, I think the electorate is slowly getting the message that gas supply is an issue in this country and we'll be paying a lot more soon. Queensland is the "go to" state for onshore gas. They'd be lunatics to change it.

One last comment... The big picture view here is decades long for the big guys. Even if the dills did change it now, it might well revert back again later. The big guys will/would want to hanging on to the tenements with discovered gas. (you'd reckon!)

Kip

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.