SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

low ball chinese bid tossed out , page-50

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi andres.

The Company would get more YES votes if they come clean and tell shareholders if they are in talks with others about a Joint Venture/Sharing of Infrastructure costs, Infrastructure Funding by MOU Partners with payback through off-take agreements or the like.
    I would be more likely to vote YES if it meant we get Convention signed off and Mining Permits issued with the knowledge we were going to have a Joint Venture Partner/s etc after Funding is approved.

I see two scenarios. First one is Hanlong taking over Sundance if I believe what Sundance Directors are telling us.

Second one is,If I believe Announcements from Sundance and Core Mining about sharing Infrastructure Funding and also looking at and talking about Funding other possible Infrastructure Projects together. I see the very likely/Probable joint funding of the initial funding needs being met by Core Mining and Sundance in some way.

With Cameroon and The Congo Governments wanting to get these projects started as soon as last year. I know.
    Why did the Cameroon Government make it harder for Sundance Resources by telling all the other Iron ore mining companies in the Region,they would not have to help with Funding the Rail and Port Infrastructure? Something going on here I think.

Why would Sundance be looking at a Pellet/Concentrate Plant which puts up initial Funding needs? Nabeba Rail Line could be delayed for a few years or so.

With the first years iron ore production not likely to be 35 million tonnes,the second,third and fourth years of 35 million tonnes. There is enough DSO of plus 60%Fe just at Mbarga to get at least to the fifth year by which stage the cost of Infrastructure would be paid off.
    Then they could build the Rail Line to Nabeba and look at building the Pellet/Concentrate Plant. If need be they could truck an amount from Nabeba to Mbarga to start with.
    The Pellet/Concentrate Plant is not needed until they are digging up the Itabirite.

With Sundance and Core Mining both looking to be in production by 2015/16,they could both be shipping DSO High Grade for at least 10 years each.
    Sundance still have more DSO High Grade to come at the Mbalam tenement before they would have to start on the Nabeba DSO High Grade.

I know Sundance are talking of blending Mbarga and Nabeba High Grade.
    I know The Congo will be looking to be earning revenue's from Nabeba.

Still not being told half of what is going on.

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.