SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

low ball chinese bid tossed out , page-56

1. 6,815 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1718
    Hi Westcott,

You mention that the company would get more YES votes if they come clean with more info re other parties/infrastructure. I am not sure what to make of that. It is irrelevant. If we get to a vote then there are no other options. A vote for yes gets us 45 and Hanlong/Chinese ownership. A vote for no 18 or therabouts. (I presume some investors can see something that the Board cannot, that is laughable)

Whether there are discussions or not, all that matters is whether any counter bidder surfaces before the vote. Once we vote it is done. It is Hanlongs if it is YES. I am not sure about your comment re your opposition to Chinese ownership. That perplexes me. Sounds personal rather than business.

I think the problem with your analysis is a bit like trying to learn to play golf by getting every video, book, instruction manual, self help tapes rather than getting it there with the golf pros and playing course after course. I don't mean to offend, and I am sorry if I do because your heart is in the right place, but this is a way more complex piece IMO politically and financially than we think.

Trust the Board, they are trying to get the best result for them and us. And don't expect any, I repeat any, company to give shareholders a blow by blow explanation if every moving part. This is a delicate situation and we should leave it to them. Unless of course, we think we know better. We don't.

My question to you is what stock we pick next to talk about!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.