BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

low grade , page-14

1. 8,088 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    Bear23 - I think any company can assess particular assets it has on its books and considers its options about which ones it can deal with more easily than others.

Yes Vista had offered Amayapampa to Luzon and that is how Republic initially became involved in it and Lipichi. Republic was engaged to carry out the sampling work and other activities on behalf of Luzon.

Now when Luzon could not eventually front up with the necessary funds etc then it lost its option to get Amayapampa from Vista.
    Recognise also that through the period of Luzon and Republic involvement there was the attempted merger of Republic with Luzon. At one stage Vista got involved to help the process when things broke down around Dec 2006.
    Vista's President, Mike Richings, tried to help JK to sort out the issue.
    Now my interpretaion of later events when Luzon could not meet the deadline for Amayapampa is that JK sort of nudge nudge, wink wink to Mike and indicated that Republic was interested in picking it up.

Now there is no harm in Vista deciding that it is a better option for them to concentrate their resources on developing their prospect in Mexico and also Mt Todd in NT. That is their business decision.
    They know that Republic has the knowledge of the Amayapampa prospect, has already worked there, been involved in starting the training programme in 2006, has good relations with local and national poltical people.

Why not get Republic involved when Republic is obviously keen to have a go at it and has a good track record in the area when it was doing the sampling work in 2006.
    That is a good business decision for Vista since they will benefit from the royalty and payment when / if the mine gets into production.

It is obviously something that Republic management consider to be a worthwhile venture to get into.

If you can't be a little optimistic about the venture then why bother holding your shares. If you don't believe in the management then you had better get out quick. If you think you can see warning signs then act upon them and get out now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.