BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Sentia did i say the gold was low grade or otherwise. the point...

1. 244 Posts.
    Sentia did i say the gold was low grade or otherwise. the point i made was that no one will know whether this project is feasible on today's numbers until the bfs is complete. until then its pure speculation as to whether the project is a goer or not irrelevant of the grade.

you make a lot of assumptions with your statements Sentia. i didnt read that there is not going to be any issues with the workforce. the annoucement clearly stated that RAU has the support of the workforce - who would have guessed that. these bolivians are going to get trained by RAU and get full time work - why wouldnt they be eager to support RAU getting its mine up.

the consultants are a key part of the feasibility study. consultants have reputations to uphold so if its done by a reputable firm punters are assured that the outcomes are genuine. we are still waiting for an update on the north qld feasibility studies. RAU were suppossed to have commenced these months ago. hopefully the drilling due next week is part of that.

perhaps the financer doesnt want to be associated wtih RAU? who knows - but why annouce it if nothing is finalised. i would have thought that JK would have learnt from his mistakes re Mt C about talking things up before something is signed. At least he is not talking about the other bolivan projects as you say why alert anyone else to their opportunities.

i would hope that i have an understanding of business. my work deals with mining companies on a daily basis so i have a fair idea on how they tick. do you? some questions for you. why would someone sell a potenitally highly profitable gold project for $3m contingent on production and a capped royalty? and how does such a project suddenly add tens of millions to a market cap? did Vista's MC decrease as a result of the sell off?

i guess we will find out in 4 or so months time how good the deal was for RAU. until then you can keep speculating about it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.