AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

Thanks for the translation Rosy.I just wonder why it comes from...

1. 167 Posts.
    Thanks for the translation Rosy.

I just wonder why it comes from you and not from the company itself.

Remember the promises made around the announcement of the new website?

Denver – (Monday, 16th April 2012) – Austin Exploration, an oil and gas production and exploration
    company headquartered in Lakewood, Colo., has launched a new website to provide investors with
    the most current information on its projects in the United States and Australia. The web-site address
    is www.austinexploration.com

“This new website will enable us to provide all our shareholders, local communities, media and other
    interested parties with a comprehensive resource for keeping up-to-date with the company’s
    progress,” said Mr Richard Cottee, Austin Exploration’s Chairman of the Board.

The new website will feature profiles of exploration and production projects in operation and
    planning phases, investor relations information, regularly updated company stock information and
    media resources.

To date, the new website has been an abject failure in terms of its stated objectives.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not unhappy with how the company's going overall but they just seem to pick and choose what to report without any consistency. There is no comprehensive project-by- project, issue-by-issue reporting and too many threads left hanging (eg. what about the change of company name? when will that occur? are they waiting on the oil to start flowing before changing the name?). I'm sure I'm not the only one left wondering.

Again, thanks for the translation but it shouldn't be left up to people like you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.