TTY 0.00% 49.5¢ territory resources limited

Hi Chewy,I only just noticed that you had posted it here.I saw...

1. 6,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Hi Chewy,

I only just noticed that you had posted it here.

I saw it on ninemsn and posted it on both WVL & MXR thread.

Don't worry, a few of us have been watching this unfold with interest from a distance. MXR are very interested in what is happening.

Given Noble's group play in both WVL and TTY, it seems highly likely that WVL will become a cash cow for both Noble and of course WVL and of course the recent stake that TTY have taken in WVL.

I am wondering if TTY will take an even bigger stake in WVL given that WVL will be one of the largest and lowest cost producers of Vanadium in the world.

Guess what, the 20 years mine life is only for 8klm of the total 18klm Shepherds section of the Windimurra. What makes it even funnier, MXR owns not only the other half of the Shepherds, it owns 97% of the Windimurra/Narndee complex of approximately 5,000 sq/klm.

You should watch with interest the first phase drilling results of both Shepherds & Canegrass that MXR have recently drilled. Results due anyday.

Now you know why some of us watch WVL & TTY very keenly.

IMO both WVL & TTY will be "Crowd Pleasers" for 2008.

MXR could possibly be the biggest "Crowd Pleaser" of all if the drill results for Vanadium prove successful.

Cheers markco2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.