LIN 0.00% 11.0¢ lindian resources limited

Low Levels of Announcements

1. nro
    9,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3829
    Alexandria07 has asked me to come here give my thoughts on LIN which Ive been trying to do.
    One concern we share is over the low levels of communication.
    It seems that there have been ongoing concerns from shareholders over announcements not arriving, being forgotten or simply not often enough.
    I admit Ive been here long enough now to have witnessed these myself and so has Alexandria07. Its hard to debate thats not true.The company communications is in agreement with others too as warranting more effort.
    What surprises me is no matter how many have complained here on HC and perhaps elsewhere. Nothing seems to change that much.
    Some people seem to discuss matters with executives often. I guess its easier for them to keep us informed.Some really need updates a bit more often as expressed here. Unfortunately I dont think much can change here even if shareholders wished it according to pompoms. Its something that needs to be accepted when investing in the company and apparently a bazillion shareholders are happy about it. But not many holders posting here. Ive seen, or any Ive read, are happy about the low levels of updates.

What admittedly concerns me is when we are told negotiations are underway with either the REE project and partners in the bauxite project and suggestions further updates will soon be due. But then we await for months to get a snippet in a quarterly suggestive new paths have been taken. Assumedly as the negotiations didnt go well. Id much prefer to hear whats happened weather its good nor bad.Otherwise like Alexandria said(I think it was her), it feels a bit hidden. I guess Id agree with that.
    The other issue with communication is a lack of direct communication. Ive read a few posts here now of posters experiencing difficulties contacting the company. Im concerned when you put these facts together. It just doesnt feel right to do this and its frustrating for shareholders when if you feel you arent getting updated to have to try contact the company and then feel avoided there too.
    Its not a big ask LIN surely.
    Keep us informed. Good or bad. Its informed thats what matters. Keep it flowing often to show the work being done.
    It would be much appreciated if this could please change as its something several holders are seemingly unhappy with when experiencing the ongoing sensation they dont know whats going on.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by nro: 25/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $126.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $36.42K 343.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 329485 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 1192753 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.