LIN 4.55% 10.5¢ lindian resources limited

Its been chillingly quiet now with announcements besides basic...

1. nro
    9,923 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3837
    Its been chillingly quiet now with announcements besides basic company running's since the delay of the REE court case announcement at the start of last November.

Sp has dropped and what looked like propping orders at 2.9 cents fell away from those exiting and now we have a desperate 3 million order up propping the boards at 1.1cents.
    I can only say desperate because Im not sure traders will fall for this when theres only 4 million total buys on the boards.
    If 2.8-2.9 falls theres nothing to support all the way down to 1.1 cents.
    Im still watching and waiting for now as the sell support weakens in such trying global times.
    LIN really needs some announcements soon to help the sp. We need support for the boards beyond the manipulators that are failing. Come on LIN. Dont reply on pompom rampers who have fled holders leaving them stranded too. Lets not go down like the sister companies. We really need a good update about the bauxite project as I know we can do nothing about the REE project given how long ts been. Even an MOU or something simple would be great as its been a year or two.

Please!!!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $121.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.3¢ 10.5¢ $73.94K 673.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 897917 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 180450 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.