CXM 0.00% 5.3¢ centrex limited

Usually a mining company with a LOM of 10 years starts to mine...

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Usually a mining company with a LOM of 10 years starts to mine and make money. Then a few years later they start additional drillings to extend reserves and LOM. Spend money in drilling now would be a waste of money. And we need money. With no equity raise if it's possible.

Expand reserves for now, won't change anything. Mr Market won't buy it for now. We only need to produce and sell with a profit. This profit, and so phosphate prices, will make the SP. No more, no less. This is the big picture. Even Oxley is just a free option for now.

The story needs to be written step by steps. It's not good to dream for billions when market cap is juste a few millions. Because people (not investors who understand the company) could be disappointed even if we reach hundred of millions market caps. And could think you're just pumping the share. We don't need it. I prefer to read here fair arguments from people who read in details DFS.

Nobody talk about plant location and what part of the processing is named "commercial plant" (can't find this in DFS). It's more important to understand this kind of stuff than to dram in billions. Centrex is a mining company, not a crypto currency

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.3¢ 5.3¢ $15.52K 292.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 128173 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 108000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.3¢ 5.3¢ 5.3¢ 56622
Last updated 10.31am 06/05/2024 ?
CXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.