VYS 0.00% 37.5¢ vysarn limited

Yes, it has been a ridiculously long year for MHM.So much...

1. 117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Yes, it has been a ridiculously long year for MHM.
    So much promise a year ago and now floundering under 60 cents.
    They really haven't been able to nail some important deals.
    I first bought MHM 18 months ago, under 20 cents, when the Silica deal first looked promising and am still waiting on the Silica deal. Still waiting on every thing really. Just a year of unfortunate stuff ups -
    No Silica deal, No Alcoa deal, No official Alcoa visit, No SSC deal, misleading guidance on NMP, trouble filling in Council forms, lack of planning on energy requirements at Moolap, wasted time and money on Aussie road show, wasted time and money on minor drilling campaigns, bad venture into African gold play, and on it goes.
    The latest update from the US regarding black dross sounds like a cover up for the fact that Tennessee is not profitable enough to move forward.

If MHM were putting out monthly reports throughout this year then the SP would have tanked even earlier. The lack of reports is what kept the faithful believing.

There is only one thing which can turn the tide for MHM and that is a concrete announcement about the expansion into the US. The price has crashed because there are plenty who believe the US expansion won't happen.
    I'm still hanging in there hoping.

Management, pull your finger out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $156.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.0¢ 39.5¢ 37.5¢ $105.9K 276.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40842 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.0¢ 11787 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.