AXM 0.00% 1.1¢ apex minerals nl

Like I explained someone sold 10500 shares "on market" of which...

1. 356 Posts.
    Like I explained someone sold 10500 shares "on market" of which 99.99% was filled at .25 and the 42 remaining shares for .245 hence the low of the day.

And yes there is a bot at work at about 1 min intervals which dumps a small amount to keep the price supressed.
    It cant be someone liquidating a position simply because the parcels are so small as to be meaningless.

A last desperate attempt on big down days trying to scare people into selling... unfortunately not working to well since this has held up remarkably well compared to other miners ... look how they have screwed ozl , mcr pna etc... they are down massively while we have been drifting more or less sideways.

So relax people, just chuckle and bear it for I have no doubt as to where this is going from here.

Don't think days ... I am looking forward to next year which amazingly is only 27 trading days away.
    2008 is one we will want to forget or in our case where we started buying in the low 20's it will be fondly remembered.

Sorry I am rambling again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.