GSL 0.00% 17.0¢ greatcell solar limited

Ousia-There's a Sixth Scenario to further funding and that's...

1. 7,432 Posts.
    Ousia-
    There's a Sixth Scenario to further funding and that's another Income stream coming from another JV partner.In Italy application to Glass,Architectural opague Glass Panels and also Sony or perhaps a Korean Appliance Maker.

These are two avenues announced as getting into the field,buying Muck.

but I agree DYE is shaping to have to raise Capital during this year,at least on the latest Qtrly Paper figures.

However I don't think the $2mil cash burn can be determined yet because the December Qtr took in Factory Setup Expenses that are perhaps non-recurring.
    It's a pity that Other Working Capital expense was not more detailed.
    It's a pity we won't be able to tell IF Dave Gellbaum is selling more til he sells some 1.2million[1% of Total Shares]requiring a Sub Change Notice.

but because there is a Limited,Relatively Small Number of shares in total issued [120million]there is room to dilute by Issuing more at some time in the future.Probably by a ShareHolders Rights Issue assuming Dave will participate.

One would think/hope that DYE could also attract Investment by a Green/Ethical Fund taking a Substantial 5%+ Position but the criteria such funds seem to apply appears,to me,Flawed.

I certainly hope to be "out of it" IF your Net Asset Value,Ousia looms on my screen.

cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.