PEN 4.55% 11.5¢ peninsula energy limited

low operating costs, page-10

1. 1,684 Posts.
    Hey guys, appreciate all your views on the subject.

JJ, I know where coming from and what you say makes alot of sense, and I am fully aware of the point you were trying to make, hence my mentioning of total poundage at the end of my post.

I was trying to point out pound for pound difference, whether it came out that way I don't know, but none the less its brought out some great discussion and views.

I mentioned in my original post that I wasn't going to push the capex. But I guess with the very good point you brought up, with which the speed of extraction somewhat alters the equation, then I guess to be fair on Pen, if we are going to compare speed and amount of resource recovered, then we really have to include the capex between the two, in a little more detail. And of course the all important time involved in getting to production.

So many variables to take into account, which is why I was trying to keep it simple with a pound for pound scenario. But I knew it wasn't going to be simple hence my calling for opinions on it.

Cheers NK

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.