PEN 4.55% 11.5¢ peninsula energy limited

Hey jj, Now you have got me salivating, 100ml lbs by the end of...

1. 1,684 Posts.
    Hey jj, Now you have got me salivating, 100ml lbs by the end of 2010.

Unfortunetly I know thats not going to happen.

2013 maybe, but not 2010.

WE will see Karoo's 30ml lbs in sep 2011 before we see Lances 100. Thats my guess.

Just touching a bit more on ISR though. I was trying to work out if there was something that gives(so to speak)when in comparison to conventional. And the only thing I can reasonably come up with, is time taken to get to Jorc status.

I personally believe that proving up a roll front system (for ISR mining methods) over many acres and being so widespread is by far the longest process involved to obtaining a JORC status. I think this is where the conventional mines has it over an ISR mine. It appears to me that they can prove there resource up quicker because it is predominantly more confined than a typical roll front system. Thats about it though, then its a rough expensive road to production if in fact they ever get there.

The great thing with Ross and Barber though is the fact that nearly all that slow process to JORC is nearly over, the longest part of time consuming drilling covering huge areas has been done for them already, they are in fact approaching the home stretch now.

And with the uranium price looking set to head north again

Imo, this is a nice time to be on Pen.

NK

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $366.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $2.185M 19.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1892350 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 3719 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.