PEN 4.55% 11.5¢ peninsula energy limited

Nklex,Sorry for the delay in replying.1. When will they JORC up...

1. 177 Posts.
    Nklex,

Sorry for the delay in replying.

1. When will they JORC up Lance and all of its 13 projects of which Ross and Barber are the most advanced?

I have used their Lance project plan from the Oct/09 presentation which time-lines their 'Resource definition' activity completing end 2010. Yet the Lance "Exploration" activity continues to the end of 2012.

I am happy to be corrected, but I am of the understanding that the "Resource Definition" activity is the JORC process. Here I will add another understanding that I have and that is that the Nubeth database holds drill hole mineralisation data over all of the 13 projects in the Lance acreage. That means to me that statistically they can derive the two Jorc categories of Indicated and Inferred for Lance in total, where the two advanced projects will now most likely fall into the "indicated" reserves and the remainder in the "inferred". The "Exploration" or continued drilling activity will prove up or add/subtract to the indicated and inferred respectively. If wrong, i guess will have to wait a little longer for that 100M lbs.

2. Does the JORC process for ISR mining take longer then conventional mining due to needing to locate the roll fronts?.

Again my understanding is no it does not and it should be the same as for any other mineral exploration. For instance other mineral exploration has the same objective which is to locate the highest grade. It all has to do with statistics and as long as you have a good sample population of drill holes over the area then you should be able to statistically define the resource. Of course there will be different sample populations (of drill holes) for different variations of grade found.

However what I have read is for production purposes then to design the optimum well field (injection/recovery wells)re the pattern and placement then the roll fronts should be known.

regards JJ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $366.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $2.185M 19.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1892350 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 3719 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.