Low p/e stocks ,under $5+div, page-2

1. 473 Posts.
    FGL

P/E tad over 15.

Classic trading Range stock for Warrants. 4.55 > 4.85
    Has traded this range 3 or 4 times in last 6 mths.

Periodically holding installments for break above 4.85 but it just has not happened.
    Now I bail at 4.80 and buy at 4.60.
    I really do think it is only a matter of time before 4.85 is broken. (I've said that a few times in the last 6 months.)

Not to much downside here, nice safe stock on upward trend that lends itself to large installment play using installment as leverage as apposed to yield play (similiar to a really long term in the money call.)
    Like the Beringer acquisition. I still think the market has not factored this into share price completely, especially the opening of new distribution channels in the states.
    Read somewhere recently that Aussie wines going gangbusters in the states.Top of the list was a FGL product up 500% (But that could be 1 > 5 bottles.)

Classic growth through acquisition bussiness model fuelled by massive cash flow and top management.
    Only problem it has is having a global share register it still is rated predominately as a brewer. (Global pe's around 14.) This perception will change by force of numbers as margin's increase, but the going is slow.

Rob.

PS. How do I spellcheck my posts.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.