NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

Dear stapleman,To start I would like to drink a bottle of Krug...

1. 3,024 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 279
    Dear stapleman,

To start I would like to drink a bottle of Krug Clos d'Ambonnay thank you very much. Then move to a bottle of Château d'Yquem Sauternes 2000, and then onto a bottle of Château Mouton Rothschild Pauillac 1986. A simple tip- they are usually cheaper by the dozen!

Currently, the shareprice battle is at $0.25-0.255- better than around the 20c mark!

I would be interested to read what others think the news that will cause another step up in the shareprice will be.

In June it is anticipated that the seismic interpretation/confirmation of the drill location of Block 105 will occur, with drilling June/July. Also, in June prospect selection on Block 120 is expected to be made. Glau 2D processing will also hopefully have taken place. A big 2 months and I can't wait.

Added to this is the fact there are a 5.4 million unlisted options expiring on 22 July 2013 issued under the Neon Energy Share Option Plan (ESOP)- see pp 51 and 65 of the 2012 Annual Report. Some are exercisable at $0.20 and some exercisable at $0.40. Clearly, the option holders would love to see a shareprice higher than $0.40 by then, and so would I!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.