AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Hi all, actually think this thread is doing damage to the stock...

1. 133 Posts.
    Hi all, actually think this thread is doing damage to the stock and our investment. No good can come out of this type of banter.

The share price is where it is because that is what the markets sees its worth at the moment.

1. No value attributed to Mt Mulligan as the market thinks its a National Park and sterile land, so worthless in their eyes. But we know the ILUA will assign it a value.

2. Brown coal, out of favour politically and economically, so not seen of as any future benefit. But we know we have Exergen and India in our export sights.

We know this because of some fantastic humans that we are lucky enough to share the register with (that's you boys, HM, vert, fakey, lex, kranky, bowral, et al). The information they share with us is amazing and what makes HC so awesome.

But let's all just take a deep breath and have faith, IK and Blackman want to see this thing succeed also, they are not in it to fail, and as shareholders we all have rights on future directions decisions. I think our combined power if kranky was right could influence a vote or two.

As for the SP, maybe people should look a little closer to cygnet, they control the daily fluctuations of this stock, and they are the ones that pushed it to 17c and knew to bring it back to 13.5c. If anyone is a member of there's it would be interesting to see if they have MNM as a buy and whether their brokers are pushing the stock to their clients, if so there is your answer, and they will push this thing to 50c.

Good Luck all, I hope we all change our lives by owning this stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.