AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Hi BRI agree with some of what you and HM have stated as those...

1. SSV
    1,145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Hi BR

I agree with some of what you and HM have stated as those thoughts have been floating around in the brain.

I would like to add another perspective,
    This is my take on the announcement based on my personal experiences when negotiating deals.

How to pick up a bargain.
    When doing a deal with property you highlight all the negatives and smash the seller down on there price because of all the negatives.

Apply that same priciple to the Mt Mulligan out of court settlement, I am sure Mantle have highlighted the National Park proposed and other negative factors in order to secure the deal and settle out of court where they have no risk of losing.

Now when you announce it to the market it would hardly be fitting to scream ,yell and jump up and down with excitement when you have just fished telling the other party it is worthless and just do youselves a favour and hand it over and we will perservere a bit longer.

Behind closed doors I am sure they are very happy.

If a positive announcement re signing with the traditional owners comes out soon and is written with a lot more excitement you will see my thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.