AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Crazyman, you may not be that crazy afterall. Your thread title...

1. 4,289 Posts.
    Crazyman, you may not be that crazy afterall. Your thread title of "low volume day" is very relevant IMO. Very few willing to sell and when any decent sell orders do appear, someone seems more than happy to scoop them up. Smart accumulation going on IMO, as has been the case for months now.

I have to wonder when will the brakes be taken off, and as usual I have a theory. The key to Mantle reaching the sort of dreamy share price we are all predicting has to be the JV or more specifically the JV negotiations.

It mat seem like pointing out the obvious that the price will rise if the JV is announced. But what I'm alluding to is that as part of the JV the key stakeholders will have a stake in MNM and that stake is better negotiated from their point of view at a time when MNM's MC is as low as possible so as to ensure they get a decent stake. Once the deal is in place and they are officially in the game, the brakes can be released and the price can run free from any "games".

So the price will run not only on the potential of the project but also on the fact that it has been held back while negitiations for JV take place.

As I said this is a theory only and IMO only and in saying that, it is not necessarily what I beleive but more just something I am putting out there as food for thought and possible discussion.

Sorry if this post is badly worded, but I know what I mean, I think?

cheers
    B Rubes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.