AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

low volume day, page-57

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    There have been lots of games played with MNM for months IMO...I try to be realistic and IMO most information/news is leaked in some form or another....Even our political leaders seem to use their powers for personal/financial gain so anyone who thinks there is very little inside trading on the ASX or any other market is dreaming IMO....

When there is money involved, someone is looking to make an easy buck IMO....Not sure if this is relevant to MNM but we have had multiple cappers over the past few months, SP does seem to be suffercated for some reason...?

Even today, look at the sellers at 13.5,,,,are the real sellers who wanna sell? would they all show their hand and risk the SP falling due to the selling pressure OR is that a capper munching away at 13 cents and hoping to accumulate as long as possible...?

At the end of the day most of us on HC only know what is announced or what is shared on the site BUT I am 99% sure whatever is discussed behind closed doors is leaked to close friends/family ect ect..

maybe I am talking bull but this is what I believe anyway..when the capper goes to work and the SP dips, I try to buy more too...can't beat them join them

dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.