AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

the exact thought crossed my mind as soon as I read the ann...

1. 3,072 Posts.
    the exact thought crossed my mind as soon as I read the ann rubes.

the Mt M ann was structured to dress a huge victory up as a potential set back. someone else noted the absence of the word 'pleased' in the ann. So MNM were not 'pleased' to finally put Calcifer to the sword. Come on, that is a clear give away that games are afoot.

if SP control was not the plan behind that ann, what was?

And the idea that MNM have only recently found out about the Djungan NP plan and the sterile order that goes hand in hand with it after being in constant discussions with them for the last 4 years is not plausible.

Once again MNM mgmt have shown they will do what is in the LT interest. DT's can please themselves.

As none of the board have ever sold a share ST SP gyrations are meaningless to them.

the only strategic reason I can think of as a possible reason for why they would structure the Mt M ann this way is to keep the brakes on the MNM SP with a view to MNM remaining an attractive potential acquisition target for exergen. Maybe that is closer than we think.

The BM project with exergen is still the key MNM SP driver. It just so happens that MT M is a cracker as well.

The proverbial embarrassment of riches?

All bullish signs for me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.