MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

low volume, page-8

1. 374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    What I would like and feel free to correct me if I'm wrong is simply something I saw on another stock yesterday.

They presented a report from a independant third party to verify their own findings. The fact all potential Farm In partners are under confidentiality agreements makes it hard.

We are sitting on Good Faith that the companies findings are in line with the interpretations of the potential farm in partners as I have not seen anything from any source to confirm those findings except at a high level that the more experienced and knowledgable HC subscribers have confirmed is an outstanding opportunity, but have they seen enough detailed info that would confirm in their own mind that a Farmin partner is a given?

We have been presented with the fact there has been "non Binding offers" but what does that really mean? Again good faith from the company that they don't have to disclose?

Look I would be gobsmacked if this Farmin didn't happen as the CEO has made too many references to the fact that they are now at the latter stages of a Farmin and based on a couple of his responses to a few on this site that patience is required. I have said before he is the one that started the expectation??

Wouldn't you love some info from a source of a source of a unsuccessful farmin applicant to confirm the potential but they weren't in the big league to be a viable option in the long term for MEO. I find it difficult to believe nothing has leaked with so many going through the process.

This should not be IT sort of stuff just facts to support the hype by a Third party.

This little nut holding on for dear life.lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.