SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

low volume, page-75

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi GCA1960.

I am not saying they stop doing Presentations in the future.
    I am saying at this time, when they are at the stage, when they are telling the world that they have, Two Infrastructure quotes they are looking to finalise, Off-Take for all iron ore produced in place, and a list of final contenders for other needs like the mine, why keep Presentations going.
    Their main aim is to get every area to be covered to get into production. They have all areas covered by the tenders put out to interested parties. They have whittled it down to a select few for each area of need. At this stage I don't think others will be allowed to come on board and hold up the projects being finalised.

So my point (at this stage, why keep doing Presentations)?
    They are spending millions of dollars traveling the World doing these Presentations. Spending cash reserves.
    They are pushing it very close with the amount of cash left if there is any delay in finalising all the Funding, JV deals etc.

In the future they will be doing extra drilling and taking samples from New areas of strike and interest. They will come up with extra DSO and Itabirite, maybe take on other tenements. That will be the time to do fresh Presentations.

Anyone wanting to find out what SDL have or are looking to do only have to read the previous Presentations, they don't need to turn up to an SDL Presentation to be told.
    Unless that is, that SDL Directors are telling others things they are not telling Share Holders and the Market.

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.