LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

Low Volume, page-3

1. 159 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    CW , I suspect there are many & complex elements to your question but off the top :
    1. Geopolitics & poor performing world economies influencing commodity pricing- volatile & trending down
    -Impacts Lnc cash flow , ability to sell assets @ reasonable price, shareholder confidence
    2. Lnc's operational performance hasn't been meeting expectations- struggling to grow cashflow to
    meet current running costs or future obligations - mr market maybe realising this.
    3. Projects/deals - To date many announced with interested parties with limited or no success. Poland & Ark everyone pinning hopes on. Whilst cash burn continues , bargain selling of assets has occurred questioning
    managements strategy & ability to grow this company.
    I am sure there is more (like debt levels) but IMO would suggest people are realising that the risk now is much higher and they are questioning whether they are happy to take it on board.
    Another way of looking at is market capitalisation. Of course there is before yearend a/cs released & royalty sale, mr market wasn't baking in the yearend loss or devaluation of adani royalty. Things have changed. Mr market may also now not be baking in any factor for potential which we all know this company has but has trouble on delivery.
    Bottom line : Higher risk realisation = Reduced confidence = SP volatility trending down. IMO & DYOR,GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.