DSE 2.42% $3.38 dropsuite limited

Have to concur hutchley, EXM is very much undervalued for the...

1. 1,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Have to concur hutchley, EXM is very much undervalued for the existing JORC of 532,000 ounces at Tennant Creek. When they upgrade that figure into the millions the market will have to sit up and take notice.

Much of that will be high grade, and open pittable, which will be the gold resource to own when costs are rising. I'm patiently holding waiting for the day when this one takes off.

Btw, there is a tipping competition on the gold thread over which gold shares will be 10 baggers by Jan 1 2010. EXM is backed by three tipsters (I'm one). It's good to see that sort of expectation for EXM. Hope we get there by 2009, with inflation starting to accelerate gold should become a hot investment again. Remember, gold production is in decline around the world. This is not due to over-supply, but due to dwindling in-ground resource.

It's a very good time to buy good gold shares, when they are out of favour, if you can afford to be patient. EXM has begun to show the good grades that are at Tennant Creek and as an under-valued junior is set to benefit greatly from the coming gold boom.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.38
Change
0.080(2.42%)
Mkt cap ! $236.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.30 $3.38 $3.30 $91.07K 27.38K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9967 $3.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.38 135 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.