PMH 0.00% 26.0¢ pacmag metals limited

Hi Welkin - I would be very interested in your figures, like...

1. 342 Posts.
    Hi Welkin - I would be very interested in your figures, like you, I have been trying to work out what they have there and think it is probably massive. I spoke to the MD a little while ago and his focus was on establishing that there was a market for the Germanium and confirming that there will be buyers at the right price before moving beyond the resource establishment work. Like you, my reading of the conversation was that they are cautious in moving forward for two reasons, the first being that they will need to find money and so they don't want to waste it and the second being that they want to be certain that the returns will be guaranteed and maximised. In this market it will be hard to find answers to the later questions in the short term. Hence, my focus has been on the plethora of technological developments and break throughs that are occuring using Germanium and you only have to google these to see what I mean - from a higher grade of Sterling silver to new refridgeration methods to easier ways to produce hydrogen - Germanium is there at every step - it will be huge when it turns and PMH will be best placed (note that there is no dedicated Germanium mine anywhere in the world - this would be the only one - all the others produce it as a by product). With all this happening and the global warming issue about to cause an exponential move to clean energy and new technology, it is only a matter of how long it will take. Would welcome any estimates you might have been working on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PMH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.