CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

low volume, page-38

1. 980 Posts.
    I think anything where there is not a 100% certainty, there has to be an element of "No Fear Factor", Everyone that contemplates entering into any unknown has to have this, otherwise, most would not do anything in their lives, even the best looking, well intentioned....... can fall over, how many have we seen over the years but I'm here believing I've made the right call, you continue to tell everyone out there that you don't think they are any good, as you put it "a wanna Be" It's quite amusing that I notice you only come out strong and hard with your comments (Generally with heaps of sarcastic undertone) when the SP is going down but when on the up, your post are hardly there to be seen!!!
    I know it sounds like your speaking from experience, you probably are and what I mean here is your someone who has lost out big at some stage and I gather this is where your posting name "Jaded" and your very pessimistic and sarcastic comments may stem from. I think if you've been on this planet for some time then I think it's safe to say, we've all made bad decisions at some stage as I'm the first to admit and I feel for those others who have as well, but I get the feeling you desperately want things to fail as you have been jilted and feel you need to be a " I Told You So" kind of person and with your post get this feeling your just sweating on being able to say this! Maybe if your tone was a little different I would be feel less of a need to write this! Anyway this is my thoughts but like I've said before I have been wrong before and might be again!
    I could have gotten out heaps of times with way more than a 7% profit but I choose to stay put again time will tell if I've made the wrong decision but I was never in this for a short term investment as I'm a business owner myself and I know from experience how long it takes to get on the board, hence my "Saying Rome was not built in day".
    Oh by the way I've got a personal friend who's "a one shot deal maker" in the share market and he's done pretty nicely (Let's just say it was worth several hundred thousand dollars) out of that one deal "QUEENSLAND GAS COMPANY" LIMITED" with what many told him was "a wanna be"!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.