CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

low volume, page-45

1. 7,432 Posts.
    Kieran-It's not about compounding 10%/YEAR to double one's money.It's about deciding on an achievable percentage and using the Rule of 72 on Compounding to determine how many times,over ANY time period ,one must achieve it to double/1 bag capital.
    I imagine the Rule of 72 formula is applied in those Black Box systems one can buy for extravacant cost.Compounding and this Rule is the only "scientific" basis/maths I know of that "defines"- Double your Capital.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It'd be pretyy difficult to regularly post on CNX,kev and others if one had to wait for Up Days.I also start posting usually half/hour after Open and rarely at night thus am not available when one line Luv Posts hit this thread.

I also note that the most blatant misinformation by posters is regularly/often let go if it's Positive.

I cite bringiton's chart yesterday afternoon which he described as Ascending Triangle when it was drawn as a Symetrical.This after haspete had cut'n'pasted a 100 line definition of each clearly stating a EQUAL High at 37 is SYMETRICAL.
    but that's just Semantics I suppose?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Brief comment in the Business "Gossip" Column of today's Courier Mail [Qld] that all the UGC companies that included ROC and LBY as well as the usual suspects had banded together to lobby the Qld Cabinet about their decision due NEXT WEEK regarding Tenement Issue.
    Stated they [the UGC] companies were "concerned" a decision that wipes out their Industry MAY be made.
    Read it YourSelf or get a Qlder to cut'n'paste it for ya all.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

enough for now and probably today.
    Rather than all this Psychology 1 palaver,could it be that I'm a writer who uses conflict for Inspiration?

Who are you all going to gang up on to placate your egos about getting it wrong,MAYBE if ya haven't got me?

cheers and LOL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.