CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

low volume, page-46

1. 980 Posts.
    Jaded it's not about you and or my/our ego's, if we get it wrong we have no one to blame but ourselves and I'm certainly not here for an ego trip that's for sure! While it's great to hypothesis, I think blind Freddy can hear what's happening in the world at the moment! This current climate is easy for the pessimist to make their enlightening predictions with an element of what would be construed as guru like accuracy, especially on speculative stocks as well (These predictions are coming from almost everywhere) but really everyone should remember the worlds a mess at the moment, anyone harping on about shares going down then up then...... is really not in touch with what's happening! Don't get me wrong I don't like it anymore than the next bloke but unfortunately imo this is going to be the trend for a while. How long seems to be the $Trillion question but be assured things will come good again, even for those unfortunate soles that loose everything (If we are all still here in a year or 2 posting, then we are still doing well, not matter what), at the end of the day I still know where I would rather be in the world, life could be far worse than loosing your super or being retrenched... imagine living in a certain African nation etc... without adequate food and health care etc, with barely functioning governments and rampant militias.
    Anyway I know certain people will snigger but as I've said before patience really is a virtue, especially when most of the world has grown accustomed to having everything yesterday. I do emphasis and understand not all are in a position to be patient, but what I'm trying to say is never go into something thinking your going to make it overnight (Even though we hope we will be one of the lucky ones that do) and those that do should consider themselves extremely fortunate (Lucky)

http://www.abc.net.au/am/content/2008/s2476886.htm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.