FML 0.00% 14.5¢ focus minerals ltd

low volumes

1. 4,855 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 302
    Given the amount of shares on issue the volumes are quite pathetic.

Despite what everyone is saying this is a trading stock for now with the odd rumor and head fake being perpetrated.

This stock ain't moving anywhere until the financial and management fundamentals change.

Sure it will go up a bit and everyone will cheer and then it will go down a bit and everyone will grimace. So what! - nothing has really changed except for the rhetoric.

My feeling is that Shandong are going to do a massive clean out and there will be a butting of heads and a lot of chest beating and eventually a new team will be put in place and a new direction for the company will be forged.

At the end of the day, however, if they can't turn a buck and get the efficiencies and economies they need FML will go the way of the Dodo and become a distant memory. I think they have one year to prove themselves and barring any further cash injection they will survive 3 years give or take if they don't get it right.

I bought in because someone had faith and more than likely knew enough to throw $225m at this company and as I said before it's either the biggest con games in town or there is something special there.

It's axiomatic to say time will tell but I give them a year to get their shhhstuff into one sock.

All the best to the long termers.

Cheers
    BW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $41.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 14.5¢ $9.976K 68.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24701 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 35125 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.18pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.