FML 3.57% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

low volumes, page-11

1. 732 Posts.
    Hi Cazzex,
    no there are no skeletons in the cupboard with FML.I am resident in the UK and only have one stock on asx which is Roc Oil,but I was invested here until the Shandong vote had gone through.

What I think needs clearing up is the way my posts seem to have been construed by the vast majority of the ra ra crew as indicating a signal on my part that this stock is dead in the water to the point where everyone should bail.

Nothing could be further from the truth.
    My only crime here it would seem, is that I have consistently warned about complacency and naivety where Corporate business is concerned and urged all the "Focus can do no wrong and deserve a medal" brigade to wake up and embrace reality.
    Question the rhetoric rather than blindly accept it.
    Ponder the need for management to search for meaningless verbage when attempting to be upbeat rather than dismissing it as just "Company speak"
    When people have nothing to hide they speak and write freely as I am doing now.
    If information released leaves more questions unanswered than answered then consider why the ambiguity? why the lack of transparency? and ABSOLUTELY most of all why the steadfast refusal to offer an alternative, ANY ALTERNATIVE to saying no to the Shandong deal?

All of that could only ever have meant one thing to me.
    There wasn't one.
    And the reason why there wasn't is all too obvious to the throng now.
    What I could not and will continually fail to understand is why only a handful of us on here could see it so clearly when the rest either wouldn't or couldn't.

The problem I'm now experiencing here is that the crew seem to have pigeonholed me because of all that, into the "Shandong/Focus is heading for oblivion" camp,which I have repeatedly stated is patently not the case.

What I AM saying, and have said for a while now, is Shandong/Focus is much more of a gamble, now that they are effectively reduced to an acquisition seeking explorer,and unless something spectacular is discovered from the drilling campaign then the sp will continue to fall further and shareholder value will almost certainly be toast in a couple of years from now.

I repeat my earlier post when I say that I now only see this stock as a speculative punt if the sp ever falls low enough to warrant it, and for me it would have to be much lower than this.

nb. I derive no perverse pleasure in seeing others lose there hard earned so until I make a bad call hail the messenger instead of shooting him! LOL.

Good luck all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.