KAL 6.45% 2.9¢ kalgoorlie gold mining limited

low what do you know, page-5

1. 2,523 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 272
    Evennumber, good post, even though it may be a "copy & paste". But refreshing nonetheless. I say refreshing, as it is something which is signed and states categorically, facts, (which are not assumptions made whilst 'on something') on the current state of play with resources in these areas. SB2000, (are you the 'old' "SpunkyBlonde" of comsec's chat rooms?) does your chart show us any company fundamentals? and does this chart show you an approximate up-turn, or new resource indications?
    I just read announcements giving information of work in progress, presentations and reports. I also telephone the company and speak to directors or management team members. They have this sort of policy where they know they are answerable to us all and not just the major stockholders. All are good reads and reasons and I find them credible, as someone, a person, has bothered to sign-off on them... making them accountable for its contents. They are the true "market-sensitive" announcements, and not opinions provided by the likes of low and yourself. We are all entitled to our opinions, and equally we must be true to ourselves on any decisions made as a result of our own research. Reading and choosing to ignore posts is our prerogative, just as it is yours to say I told you so.
    (or words to that effect). It is my choice to "INVEST" in KAL. I dont trade in it, but every red cent I can spare goes into it.
    The above is my opinion only. Do your own research (please)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
-0.002(6.45%)
Mkt cap ! $4.597M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.1¢ 2.9¢ $20.99K 697.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 203571 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 66776 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.