ETM 0.00% 2.0¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Hi SC, GGG was big for me in the beginning. I bought the story...

1. 2,731 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    Hi SC,
    GGG was big for me in the beginning. I bought the story and I held on through thick and thin and it cost me dearly. I still think the company has done a quality job. They've sunk a hell of a lot of money and effort into developing plans for a first rate project. But as I'm sure you and others knowby now, that's not enough in Greenland's case. This tiny community is torn on the issue of uranium mining, and IMO will remain so for the foreseeable future. People still holding should ask themselves where they think the $1 billion will come from and why there is no cashed up miner backing them by now. The world economic conditions are nothing short of catastrophic regarding availability of capital for new mines, and will remain so for at least a decade to come IMO.
    So hope should play no part. Only hard facts matter. And the headwinds battering this project guarantee it is going nowhere. We are all going to be considerably older before Kvanefjeld will repay anyone a cent. In the meantime it can only cost investors more. Sorry about that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $8.355K 419.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2334080 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 224179 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.