MRX 0.00% 0.7¢ matrix metals limited

The stock no longer trades on any sort of fundamentals - it is a...

1. 5,224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    The stock no longer trades on any sort of fundamentals - it is a technical driven manipulation down.

Its production cash flow has been discounted to about zero at these prices. PE is currently 4.

CEO bought 600,000 shares at about 5.5 cents.

He may be able to buy the rest of the company very soon.

A takeover by any of their major shareholders is highly unlikely - none of them have been adding to their holdings even at these prices.

Basically, the stock is still in a down trend and no-one will buy and hold until it breaks 6 cents.

As I have said before, if you believe copper will remain strong, then this will be a strong company. Even BHP's huge Escondida mine will be lowering production by 15% next year so copper suppply remains tight.

I have contacted the company several times - they do not boost about anything and know the market perceptions, but they are confident on the 9000 tonnes or even a fraction more.

Its very sad that the stock has plunged so far when they have essentially delilvered on everything they promised last year when the stock was trading at 16 cents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.