SRL 12.9% 50.5¢ sunrise energy metals limited

Lower than a $, page-155

1. 1,556 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    This is a really good "read", worth every minute. I encourage all of you to read this... it was written by ASPI (Australian Strategic Policy Institute) in the middle of last year, but the actual bill signed into law in US (and soon to be passed on the 19th (hopefully)) contains all of the parts in this policy position. The only difference is that the United States is first, Canada second, and Australia third, on the list of preferred vendors. (If you read my past posts, Australia is open to sea lane disruption of physical commodities, thus the nuclear submarine deal AUKUS). But despite this, the United States nor Canada have enough of the minerals necessary for US consumption, thus Australia will, by default, supply most of the United States mineral content.

AUKUS and critical minerals
    Hedging Beijing’s pervasive, clever and
    coordinated statecraft
    https://ad-aspi.s3.ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/2023-06/AUKUS%20and%20critical%20minerals.pdf?VersionId=0dmC09tg_uWi0eRLI3HdFPDdEn7elBL5

For the want of a nail the shoe was lost. For the want of a shoe the horse was lost. For the want of a horse the
    rider was lost. For the want of a rider the battle was lost. For the want of a battle the kingdom was lost - and all
    for the want of a horseshoe nail.
    - Benjamin Franklin

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
-0.075(12.9%)
Mkt cap ! $45.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
54.0¢ 55.0¢ 50.5¢ $29.13K 55.32K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 943 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.