SHV 0.00% $3.68 select harvests limited

Lower yield in California this year?, page-17

1. 5,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1478
    Nice resource re Part 3 exposing water wars in California. Had no idea the destruction about to be unleashed to the Delta River system via the proposed pipeline diversion. Can see that almond industry ...indeed ....entire agribusiness sector facing difficulties. Nothing mentioned about soil degradation arising from chemical weed control and chemical fertiliser either ...which the US leads in. Anyway that's their problem not ours and certainly not SHVs.

In fact ... the docco shows up how potentially unstable entire Californian food production is. That vision of high intensity farming is just frightening. It signals to me that we in Oz for the present and in the foreseeable future have so much greater agri stability and ability to address change.

Add that we have the greatest part of the world populace to our immediatte North which should embolden all of us to realise our environment... if managed properly ...has unbelevable growth and demand potential. So allow investment but stop selling the farm to overseas corporations and private equity I guess would be beneficial to Ozzies don't you think the Honorable (giggle) PM Turnbull and the Honourable (giggle) leader of the Oppositiion (giggle) Mr Shorten? God I loathe our duopolistic major party clown leaders. Are we ever going to get a leader or a party with a leader that looks after it's people and their economy? Like ... I mean ever? Whats bloody Xenophon or the Greens doing? But I digress...

Anyway ... good luck deciding an entry... but in my view now looks a prettt compelling time to buy. Why you well ask?
    The stocks fundamentals are premium the shorting has been incredibly impactive and as I and others see it the stock is way artificially undervalued IMO.

Personally not a massive holder by any means but also not a ramper. Just call it as I see it and query when Im entering unknown stocks to help personal decision making process.

There's a lot of info on this Co and some excellent and informed posters (they know who they are) in this forum and elsewhere. The view I have developed over time is that in terms of a stable long term Co it has to rate with the best of the ASX ... again IMO.

DYOR and I reckon once all dots are joined you'll be pushing that little button with confidence.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.