YOW 0.00% 2.5¢ yowie group ltd

Lowest Close since July 15, page-38

1. 383 Posts.
    Yeh I agree with its nonsense share price fall caused by management (unless they quickly offloaded options they converted - ie to gain instant 500% profit). Would be interested to know who has purchased these 2million plus shares so far today.

If there's anyone on here who can access that info at end of day that would be great. I suspect this is a case of smart money taking shares gleefully at bargain prices.

It's a shame whether its punting or shares that we can't all anticipate a day like today. If you could, you would sell yesterday, and buy again today. There is always going to be days like today (even with companys with fundamentals as strong as ours), but long term, a day like today is irrelevant.

I can understand though for people like CEM who would like to have an announcement for each time a truck delivers yowies to a store, at what time, how many were delivered, how many were damaged, did the store manager have a smile on his face when they arrived etc, that there would be disappointment when you see a short term drop in the share price.

Good to hear from Mordja. For all the people on this forum who are unsure about their position and are thinking about listening to the crazies on here, I suggest you instead pay close attention to Mordja's posts. Although they are infrequent, he has a closer understanding on here about what's happening with the Co than others.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.