FDM 0.00% 1.1¢ freedom oil and gas ltd

Bit harsh to say its a scam, I don't think it is, people need to...

1. 2,647 Posts.
    Bit harsh to say its a scam, I don't think it is, people need to research a bit more. No ones fault except the company that was engaged to do the report. They just need to prove at the time if the report it's was accurate as could be. Reserves are only an estimate. Go and ask roc oil about manta gummy. 3/4 of the reserves disappeared from there. Or ask wpl what happened in Africa, 80 % of the reserves disappeared. Reserves come and go. Smart companies take to hit on the chin and move on and find shareholder wealth somewhere else. Problem with mad is they are going an hiring spree that's going to take 8 months. 8 months of doing nothing. The existing assets are crap, we all know that go and get some more. Make some deals, grow the company, try something. That's what's disappointing, and that's why the share price falls. The longer Yeager drags his feet on the report the lower the share price will go. The market doesn't like what's happening, and the longer it takes the worst the impression the reserves are.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.