RRL 2.26% $2.04 regis resources limited

Lowest price low since 2015, page-59

1. 2,468 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1674
    OBM doubled in price in the last 2 weeks, but their market cap is still only ~$65m

$300m in tax credits would at a LOOOOOOOONG way.

Disclosure: I still do not own OBM.

Interestingly, OBM just announced:

"Luke Creagh has been appointed to the position of Chief Executive Officer.

Mr Creagh is a mining engineer with 20 years’ experience working for both contracting and mining companies at projects throughout Australia and overseas. He most recently served as Chief Operating Officer of Northern Star Resources Limited (“Northern Star”). Prior to becoming COO in 2018, Mr Creagh held various senior positions within Northern Star, including GM Business Development, GM Strategy & Growth and Operations Manager. Before working at Northern Star he was Operations Manager at Barminco Limited"

I absolutely think he would be an asset to RRL.

How about management consider doing the following:
    - Buy the company for stock
    - Wind down the hedges by off setting the costs with the $300m OBM has in tax credits
    - Bank an extra $260m per year from not paying out hedges (100k oz at $2,600/oz)
    - Use extra revenues to pay down variable debt
    - Use extra revenues to fund McPs (if that ever gets go ahead from the NSW govt)
    - Give the man some cash to explore the land for gold and expand the resources for RRL (questions about resource depletion are addressed)
    - Invest some money in exploration of lithium (they "accidentally" sold some land that had pegmatites)
    - Sell or Spin off any lithium assets OR diversify the business

I mean, "it isn't that hard" </sarcasm>

Last edited by thecrabpest: 07/07/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.