ECT 0.00% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

loy yang presenatation, page-17

1. 3,770 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 251
    Well hi to furniture and (cough) bye to v2k again....I'm certain that your conservative nature has saved you a fortune during volatile times over the years mate.
    I do agree though, reclaiming the 3 cent ground would have the market climbing all over it.

Furniture, methinks that play which is doing your head in will go again but needs to close that gap at 6.7c....Was going to post it today but i knew you'd all sink the boots in....Sorry ESI peeps for that digression!

If any out there are unaware, Loy Yang only keep a 20 hour coal supply buffer due to the propensity of lignite to spontaneous combust and we can help them out in this regard because Coldrys' pellets do not.

From the AGL report.

99.5% coal supply reliability and as low as 97.54% in 2008 due to dredger14 unserviceability…..(We can get that to 100%)

From Page 19.
    • Historic Coal Supply Reliability (CSR) has been consistently in excess of 99.50%, with the exception of 2008 where a repetitive machine failure occurred (Dredger 14)
    • 99.50% CSR equivalent to 44 hours shortfall over the entire year

44 hours of no coal last year….What did they do, use a pick and shovel?

A just in time coal supply regimen places extreme pressure on the mechanical integrity of each and every system component.

Greater logistical redundancy with a minimum of 0.5% reliability improvement of coal supply via a buffer of safely stockpiled coldly pellets works for me.

From Page 13.
    A number of strategic spares are kept on hand to support reliability and minimise unplanned outages

Another saving identified….A higher level of system redundancy (ie Coldry pellet buffer) would save lazy cash by allowing a reduced level of critical inventory and perhaps even a saving on penalty rates for maintenance employee callouts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1 143

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 17623064 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 13987918 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.