ECT 0.00% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

loy yang presenatation, page-18

1. 2,232 Posts.
    yep Carl...thats one of the beauties of the dreamteam turnaroundstory....communication/level heads are prevailing....combined with the fact they have believable progression statements to base it on. They are delivering....and the sp is responding...hows the rebound today haha....cant wait for the next P&D 0.5-1c public statements elsewhere.

As ECT posters we dont need to resort to gigantic join the dot wishful scenarios...its all there if folks research imo.

I work with concrete - I'm obviously not formally educated in the land of brown coal. However like many here - I have availed myself of the internet and researched for years.

As an example - Ive researched what a microcap mcap is...$250m. Ive also researched to death what criteria a reputable insto needs to even partially enter a microcap....btw with Monash entering I can see an unannounced day(s) post Monash when serious line wiping will begin (not insinuating an insto)....imo of course.

So I greatly appreciate the insight of ones like yourself and maxisweeney who are in relevent industries. Real helpful info.

It is true that HC has "some" effect on a microcap like ECT...no doubt. I reckon POST 3b Monash official definite 100% realdeal $4m banking...we HC posters will be mere bystanders watching a potential mini PDN do its thing...bring it on.

Great Team...Lasarus story all round... ALL imo obviously...lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1 143

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 17623064 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 13987918 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.