1TT 0.00% 0.2¢ thrive tribe technologies limited

Ok it’s this simple. Matt Hamilton came on board as a blockchain...

1. 7,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 517
    Ok it’s this simple. 
    Matt Hamilton came on board as a blockchain advisor to connect rfn to loyyal. Anthony Dunlop was involved. They paid $3.2M for 15% stake in Loyyal. Matt Hamilton is the MD for Dubai GCC REGION for Loyyal. 

Chp invested in Loyyal at 2.3c or so and dumped because they are crap but for rfn this is good considering the current sp and money injected. The SP hasn’t recovered coz quite frankly RFN has been run utter crap to date also for various reasons....

$3.2M for Loyyal must have factored in a crap ton of upside imo... and it would be great to know what recruit holdings valued them at at they just invested in Loyyal.. 
    I’m guessing Loyyal after having $5M atleast would start to be closing large enterprise deals and be close to returning an investment.. ??

imo so far it’s a bs investment like all of CHP’s.. as shareholders what we don’t want is mgmt to invest a chunk of capital in growing Loyyal (blockchain loyalty) when we don’t own controlling stake or IP which I guess what is happening hence the dismal $2.5m market cap and current situation. Why are we funding Loyyals growth? What kind of business model is this? We don’t want 2 year+ sales cycles for Loyyal deals which will net what return,??? Cost of sale is too high imo...

imo we need an RTO that’s cash generating now. unless by miracle Loyyal can put money in the coffers of rfn or be valued at a premium to what rfn paid then let’s exit at right time? 

Patience running very thin on the lack of urgency, transparency, and piss poor performance. 

Who knows all this good stuff might be happening but unless this being delayed for entry sub 1c by a fundie I don’t get it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1TT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $941.2K
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 33493987 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 26483394 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1TT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.